Spain will head to their twelfth consecutive World Cup with out a number of big-name gamers as Enrique opts for younger expertise.
Manchester United’s keeper, David De Gea, Paris Saint-Germain’s Sergio Ramos and Liverpool’s Thiago Alcântara have been ignored of Spain’s squad for World Cup 2022.
Luis Enrique has seemed to strike a steadiness between expertise and youth, calling up veteran gamers similar to defender César Azpilicueta and ahead Álvaro Morata, together with 18-year-old Gavi and 19-year-old Pedri in midfield.
Spain have misplaced simply as soon as this 12 months and topped their Nations League group, beating their Iberian rivals, Portugal, alongside the best way.
The 2010 World Cup winners will face robust competitors from the beginning having drawn Germany, Japan and Costa Rica in Group E.
- Unai Simon (Athletic Membership)
- Robert Sanchez (Brighton)
- David Raya (Brentford)
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
- Dani Carvajal (Actual Madrid)
- Hugo Guillamon (Valencia)
- Pau Torres (Villarreal)
- Eric Garcia (Barcelona)
- Aymeric Laporte (Manchester Metropolis)
- Jose Luis Gaya (Valencia)
- Jordi Alba (Barcelona)
- Sergio Busquets (Barcelona)
- Marcos Llorente (Atletico Madrid)
- Koke (Atletico Madrid)
- Pedri (Barcelona)
- Rodri (Manchester Metropolis)
- Gavi (Barcelona)
- Carlos Soler (PSG)
- Alvaro Morata (Atletico Madrid)
- Yeremy Pino (Villarreal)
- Ansu Fati (Barcelona)
- Ferran Torres (Barcelona)
- Marco Asensio (Actual Madrid)
- Pablo Sarabia (PSG)
- Dani Olmo (RB Leipzig)
- Nico Williams (Athletic Membership)